Here you will find some Useful Information about “The Mythos Project”
1. The Mythos project is open to everyone, even to those who don’t want to participate in its technical part. Main purpose is to create an overview of the social and financial situation via collective work through young people’s of today eyes, when they are disappointed, but also when they are hopeful.
2. The contribution in the project may consist of an idea, a story, something we saw happening in front of us in the street, photos or videos, even some special places in the city of Pyrgos that only a few people know them or are not visible to pedestrians or maybe news.
3. Through these descriptions and pictures, new ideas can be born and through these ideas new scripts.
4. All this material is gathered in our blog http://themythosproject.wordpress.com/ in order for all the participants in the project to have direct access in it. A dialog, a processing may start in this way.
5. Mythos project has its own e-mail address for you to send your material in order to be uploaded on the blog (firstname.lastname@example.org ), while there is also a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-mythos-project/178781908879825
6. All articles are uploaded both in English and in Greek.
7. Scripts shouldn’t be too long, as the project in its first stage aims to produce shorts films of approximately 1 or 2 minutes.
8. Main goal is by the day that the project will actually start in Pyrgos all the scripts are ready.
9. On Monday 5 December, the first meeting of the participants in Mythos project will take place in Pyrgos. There is going to be the final processing and selection of the scripts, division of the participants into teams and then shooting will start.
10. All the films have to be completed until Friday 9 December. Then all the films referring to the ongoing crisis will be joined together in order to create one collective movie.
11. This movie will be screened in the ending ceremony, uploaded on the internet and then it will continue its journey around the world.
12. As Mythos project aims to spread beyond time and borders, similar to it teams can be created elsewhere in Greece or in other countries and work on the same main theme.
- The Mythos Project (olympiafestival.wordpress.com)
- Camera Zizanio 2011 – What’s New ? (camerazizanio.net)
- “Myth” starts… (camerazizanio.net)