AWARDS of the 11th Camera Zizanio 
What we got out of our experience in the children’s jury of Camera Zizanio, was not only the pleasure of participation in such a great institution, but also the concerns and knowledge that led us to think in many and varied ways. The choice of the films that got awards was based on the effort of the children who created them but also on their achieving the best result possible. All the participants deserve our sincere congratulations. The jury included children of a wide spectrum of ages which made the process of judging much more interesting. The many points of view of the members of the jury as well as those of the children who took part with their films made the choice of the best films quite more difficult. This European, cinematic celebration which kept going even out of the screening rooms and lasted for so many days, colored the daily routine of the hard, in our days, daily life and we are certain that no one and nothing will stop it from happening in the years to come. So, see you next year, with even more willfulness, fun and creation.
Thank you for those moments.
- Οι καραμέλες των 50 ευρώ, 3ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Γλυφάδας // 50 euros candies, 3RD Primary School of Glyfada
- Μήλα στο μέλλον, 1ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Παπάγου // The time – travelling ball, 1ST Primary School of Papagou- Athens
- TV (an)aeshetic, 2ο Πειραματικό Λύκειο Αθηνών // 2nd Experimental High School of Athens
- Όνειρα υπό κατάληψη, Λουκάς Λελόβας, 2ο Λύκειο Πρέβεζας // Dreams under pressure, Loukas Lelovas, 2nd High School of Preveza
- Δε μας αφορά, Κινηματογραφική ομάδα 1ΟΥ ΕΠΑΛ Κορδελιού // It’s not of our business, Film Team of EPAL Educational Lyceum of Kordelio Thessaloniki
Το νησί των δακρύων, Ηλεκτρονικός τομέας 1ου ΕΠΑΛ και ΣΕΚ Άργους // Tear island, 1st Argos Vocational School -1st Argos Workshop Centre
Βραβείο Συνηγόρου του Παιδιού
- Μη φοβάς. Μίλα!, 132ο Δημοτικό Σχολείο Αθηνών // Fear not. Speak up!, 132nd Primary School of Athens
As every year, this year as well, all of us, from the children’s jury, watched hundreds of films. Even though the participation from abroad was less than previous years there were many films that made a strong impression on us and showed for one more time the power of imagination and the creativity of children and young people.
Some of them stood out either because of their originality, their cinematography, the colors and their imagination, or the direction, editing and the talent of the cast. Moreover, the effort of the children who made the movie and achieved this result, played an important role.
This year we had some films from the children from Occupied Palestine. As we all are children of a free country here, we tried to understand those kids, who from their early childhood, have lived in a hostile environment, a situation we can’t even imagine. So we would like to thank them for their participation in the Festival and their notable effort. We know that the purpose of these animation films that took part was not so much the technical part in creating a movie as the possibility to have their voice out loud, expressing their point of view, their requests and in general, all the issues that are important to them. However, the result was quite good and worthy of our respect. We would also like to thank in particular, the organizations that have worked on that project and gave their best for the Post-trauma rehabilitation of Palestinian ex-detainee children.
- Paper madness/Χάρτινη τρέλα, Βελγιο/Belgium
- The battle/Η μάχη, Ουγγαρία/Hungary
- Coloured Manitalian/Ο πολύχρωμος Ιταλός άντρας, Ιταλία/Italy
- Seven Deaths/Επτά θάνατοι, Γερμανία/Germany
- Dog side story, USA/ Russia [Studio DA]
- Lost/Αγνοούμενος, Ολλανδία/The Netherlands
- Star wars, Ιρλανδία/Ireland
- Shellshock/Νευρική διαταραχή, Ολλανδια/The Netherlands
- Sending my love/Στέλνοντας την αγάπη μου, Σερβία/Serbia
- In your hands/Στα χέρια σου, Ισπανία/Spain
- Outbreak/Ξέσπασμα, Ολλανδία/The Netherlands
- Dollar denny, Ολλανδία/The Netherlands
Pingback: Terra Computerata » Μη φοβάσαι, μίλα!