For the 10th time Camera Zizanio, along with the 13th Olympia International Film Festival for Children and Young People Youth, is here!
A feast of images and sounds, applause and voices will form our world for 9 days – from 10 to December 18, 2010- in the greatest cinema celebration for children and young people:
– 52 professional films, from 28 countries comprise the 4 screening sections of Olympia International Film Festival: feature films, short fiction, short animation and digital short films.
– 330 films, directed by children and youth (from 6 to 20 years old): 260 films from 25 European countries, 60films from Greece, 21films from other countries -screened at the International Panorama section- and 15films at the special screenings.
For the first time, you’ll be able to watch all the festival’s activities, from wherever you are, through many different ways:
– Through our website http://camerazizanio.net, you’ll have daily update for all our activities (screenings, workshops, events).
– From http://www.livestream.com/camerazizanio, you can watch the live program, produced by the Zizanio team and also from facebook http: / / www.livestream.com / camerazizanio.
– If you join our group at http://www.facebook.com/ #! / Group.php? Gid = 19626786045, you can receive our updates.
– From our YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/camerazizanio, you can watch the videos that are produced by our Zizanio News team.
– From the national television, the ET2 channel and from the Prisma +, you will see the daily reports.
– You can listen from ERA radio of Pyrgos, the Zizanio’s radio team that will broadcast every afternoon.
You can see the screening program of Olympia Film Festival at https://camerazizanio.net/2010-2/screenings-schedule/
You can browse the catalogue of the 13th International Film Festival Olympia, here http://issuu.com/theodosiou/docs/olympia_film_festival_catalogue_2010?viewMode=magazine
You can see screening program of the Camera Zizanio’s Greek section here https://camerazizanio.net/greek/2010-2/programma_provolon/