Rules and Regulations
- Acceptance of regulations: Participation in the competition means acceptance, with no reservations, of all regulations.
- The films from Europe and Mediterranean countries will participate at the European Competition Section of the Festival
- The non- European films at the International Competition Section.
- There’s also the Greek Competition Section with films from Greece.
- The films of the Competition Sections are divided into three age categories:
A) Films by children aged up to 12 years old
B) Films by children from 13 to 16 years old
C) Films by children from 17 to 20 years old.
- Entries must have been produced within the last two years.
- Their duration must not exceed 10 min including front and back credits.
- The ideas and messages must be your own. You may consult adults for technical advice and the final process.
- Films can be sent on DVD playable on standard DVD player, in a digital file via internet or via our WeTransfer channel https://olympiafestival.wetransfer.com/. The submitted films will not be returned and will be kept as festival archive.
- Non-English language produced films must have English subtitles or be dubbed in English.
- There are no entry fees for Camera Zizanio. All costs related to the transportation of the preview copy (DVD) and materials are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Invitation of the filmmakers will depend on available budget.
- If you are submitting more than one entry, a separate submission is required for each film, although they may be mailed together
- To submit a film, you need to:
- Fill in the online Entry Form
- A copy of the film needs to be sent for pre-selection viewing
- Two stills from each film (300dpi) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All materials should arrive no later than 5 days after the deadline.
All materials must be sent to the address of the Festival’s organizers:
Olympia International Film Festival for Children and Young People
(For Camera Zizanio)
18 Rodos st., 11252,