Camera Zizanio ‘08
(November 29 –December 6, 2008)
CALL FOR ENTRIES
The end of the summer finally brings us towards the finishing line for the great winter feast of young people’s audiovisual expression, in Greece: The European Meeting of Young People’s Audiovisual Creation, known as Camera Zizanio.
For the 8th time, Pyrgos (Prefecture of Ilia) and the Olympia International Film Festival of Children and Young People are getting ready to welcome the youth creations from Greece and all over the world, as well as their creators – with great joy and impatience/anticipation – to this remarkable and unique festival.
Please note the dates: November 29 – December 6, 2008 and organize your trip, if you would like to participate either as a guest or participant since …
- there’s still time to send your own creations (and receive an invitation to attend the festival in Pyrgos), as they’ll be accepted until October 10, 2008.
Camera Zizanio isn’t looking for masterpieces or perfect works, as its primary emphasis is given to young people’s audiovisual expression, that have been made individually, by team work or during a workshop.
The films that will be selected for the competition sections should meet the following conditions:
- The films, individual or team work, must be created by children and young people up to 20 years old.
- The films should be created by children with a little help from the professionals and not the other way around.
- The duration should be up to 10 minutes.
There’s no restriction about the subject of the film… but films with fascist, racist , or pornographic matter will be excluded.
We would like to remind you that Camera Zizanio is divided into three sections:
- The Greek Section ( all Greek films will participate… without exclusions)
- The European Section
- The International Panorama
At the first two sections (the competitive ones), the films are divided into three categories according to the age of the participants:
- Category A (up to 12 years old)
- Category B (from 13 to 16 years old)
- Category C (from 17 to 20 years old)
For further information you can reach us at our offices in Athens at: +302108664470 or send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also visit our website: www.olympiafestival.gr and our blog https://camerazizanio.wordpress.com/ .
There you can download the regulations and the entry form, which you should send along with the DVD of the film at:
Olympia Film Festival (for Camera Zizanio)
18 Rodou st, 11252 Athens, Greece